20th Anniversary Celebration
A celebration of 20 years of art shaping the landscapes of our lives.
May 9 – 14, 2023
One Art Space
23 Warren Street, Street-level—Gallery 1, New York, NY 10007
Landscapes – A celebration of 20 years of art shaping the landscapes of our lives.
Landscapes is an interdisciplinary art event uniting painting, photography, sculpture, spoken word, movement art, live art, and so much more. Landscapes provides a space where art is not only an object mounted on a wall, but also a magical woodland of diverse artistic entities. Come explore the exciting Landscapes with us from May 9th to 14th. Join us for special events throughout the week.
Click on an artist’s name below to find out more about them. Our anniversary includes the art of :
Dawn Ma & Theo Revlock
Guests have an opportunity to meet these amazing artists one of our five main events:
- Opening Reception: Tuesday, May 9th from 6 to 8 PM featuring a wine and cheese reception with some of the artists, some video highlights of our 20 years of work.
- Live Painting with Rod Love Schichtel: Wednesday, May 10th from 2 to 5 PM. Watch Rod create a new tryptic of his famous multi-layered works filled with inspirational words. A final unveiling of the work and a video of the creation process will be unveiled on Friday. Donations accepted at the event.
- Poetry and Performance: Friday, May 12th from 6 to 8 PM. Featuring poetry by Yenick Gonzalez and Perry Brass and performances by Fiorella Armando Tafernaberry, Neena Massey, Dawn Ma and Theo Revlock. We will close with a very special surprise presentation after the performances.
- Internal Landscapes Workshop with John Ollom: Saturday, May 13th from Noon to 3 PM. If you have not had the opportunity to experience the revolutionary Internal Landscapes method taught by our artistic director, now is your opportunity.
- 20th Anniversary Fundraising Reception: Saturday, May 13, 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Join us for our main fundraising reception being catered by IL BARETTO featuring sumptuous hors d’oeuvres and wine catered by IL BARETTO. Meet the artists and enjoy some special anniversary surprises.
Prismatic Productions, Inc./ Ollom Art began producing dance theatre events at the Clark Theatre at Lincoln Center in 2004 and 2006 and many venues across the USA. Our dance work evolved into annual Summer Programs at Smith College teaching dance and the revolutionary Internal Landscapes method. We have also created a short film Karpos and Kalamos. In everything that we do, we have always encouraged authentic expressions of self that release shame and promote individual growth. Our works evolved to also highlight many diverse artists’ works in many of our semi-annual events. During the pandemic, we developed the Haus of Ollom, an online presence for artists to highlight their work. Our artistic director, John Ollom has been featured in five documentaries; two of which have won awards. John has also published three books. His most recent book, “Rocks in the River” will be used in four presentations this coming year on his Internal Landscapes technique. Twenty years of art with over 150 artists’ participation.
I want to help support your work by making a donation.
By clicking the button above, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
Ollom Art is a division of the not-for-profit 501(c)3 corporation, Prismatic Productions, Inc., which was formed in 2003 to advance public interest in and understanding of issues of diversity; to educate, instruct and present to the public diverse art forms through performance, educational classes, symposiums, lectures, festivals, and similar activities; and, to provide artists of diverse backgrounds and forms with a forum to expose their works to the public.
If you would like to contact us for any reason, please use the button below.